Other things may change us, but we start and end with family

~Anthony Brandt

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jimbo's Birthday party

Hello fellow family! That actually reads this blog.... ;) It is Crazy Callie reporting for duty! (I was told to write the blog and put up pictures. I have no idea what i'm doing.) But anyways... The date was July 16th, 2010.  All the Harper family crowded into Grandma's house to celebrate the one we call Jim's party. The day was still young, The cheescake cold. One by one, The family piled into the house. Hands ready for shish kabobs. They mingled, And bonded. The desert assortment shrinking. Jim arrived to the party, We all crowded around him like we were a zombie feasting on brains....


Gasp! Look at me, I am already enjoying brains. Oh the humanity!
Lainie told us to come pick up the cutest baby in the world, Karlee! The second we got to Ruth's Karlee ran for Mason with a delighted look on her face, As you can see. 
What Karlee wants, Karlee gets. She wanted Mason. She got him. Karlee doesn't look like the delighted one so much anymore... Hehehe.



The family soon started to feast. On BRAAAAAAINS! Just kidding. There were no brains. :(. Once again.. OH THE HUMANITY!!
Grandpa and Grandma, Eyeing up Something/Someone.

Everyone is delighted by Karlee. She is only the cutest thing EVER!

Lainie wanted to go up to see Tyrel's grave. We all joined on the trek up to the cemetary.On our quest for BRAAINS!!!!! Hehehe, I have to stop saying that. But i can't! xD




When we arrived we had a little partayyy on Ty's grave. I'm sure he was delighted. :)

Ty's grave, Obviously visited by many people. We got up there and Lainie lit flowers. The firework kind. Not real flowers. I was not smart enough to figure that out, Hehe.


I've always wanted to photobomb a picture. My dream has finally come true.. :D! I'd like to thank my Mom, And Dad for everything they have done! I'd also like to thank the academ--- On to the next ordeal!

Liza kept taking awful pictures of us all. By the end of the night, I wanted to hurt her. LOL! What is Jerika doing? Pose! Pose! Back shot! Flip the hair! Haha i crack myself up.


Braedon, Enjoying loaf. (That's how my mom says life, Incase you wondered if i knew how to spel.) Caus i do. Sosiety now in days has ataked my brain! I also love Shit Zoos. HAHAH!  I am just to funny!.. What the? What happened to the font? Oh, no need to fear.. I fixed it!


We're just too hot for our own good!


It was a very fun night, And i'm glad everyone that did came down. I love to see everyone. Happy Birthday Jim! We love you! :) THANK YOU SPANISH FORK!!! I'll be here all week! Love you guys! :)
-Callie (:

4 comments:

  1. You're too funny, Callie. You should be a comedian.

    We all look hideous. Great to have those pictures to remind us all of how ugly we are. DANG!!!! It was great to see everyone. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Callie, you a hired as the family blogger. You are Heelarious! And Gay, I thought you looked adorable and it was super fun having you there. We need to get together more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Gay, feel free to edit this blog and add your own pictures unless they are really ugly of me because then I want to cry and become a hermit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a butt shot with you guys, seriously! You should all try Booty pops to add to the photos

    ReplyDelete

Followers