Other things may change us, but we start and end with family

~Anthony Brandt

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother's Day Plans

From Mom:
I think your blog idea is great and it sounds like everyone is enthused. I love the name, but I don't really remember how it got started. I guess a Mormon wouldn't actually swear...much...so instead we'd say something like crap o dear. I do remember that Dad always threatened to "break your back". Maybe that's why the family all has back problems? I look forward to reading all the news that everyone will most certainly send in.

Jim has been invited to present a paper at a big chemistry convention in Portland ,Oregon at the end of September.  Not much going on here, love you all! Mom
 
Congratulations Jim!
 
What is the plan for Mother's Day this coming Sunday?  Any ideas?  Should we plan a get together?


~When I count my blessings, I count my family over and over again.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers